Before Your First Visit
- Before your first visit you’ll need to complete a short discovery call with one of our member care coordinators. Here we’ll gather information about your current situation and schedule your complimentary Evaluation and Movement Assessment. This can either be an in-person meeting or a virtual video conference. (hyperlink to KNOW MORE TELEHEALTH) Fluid H&F is an international organization. We can complete all care plans and exercise protocols virtually from the comfort of your home.
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to our specialists.
- Have readily available key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Verify your insurance benefits during your discovery call.
- Have a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID available.
Patient Forms & Health History Questionnaire
After your discovery call and prior to your first visit, you will need to complete an online health history questionnaire. Our specialists will use this information during your initial visit to better understand your unique position and formulate a specific care/exercise plan. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure to communicate all known issues to the best of your ability.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- At the beginning of your visit, your specialist will review your health history and current pain, or injury. Your health, movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated and discussed. Make sure to disclose everything that is bothering you to ensure a complete and accurate description of your situation.
- A functional full body movement assessment will then be conducted to identify your injury cycles and their likely causes.
- After the assessment, your specialist will review their findings, educate you on the mechanisms of injury, and recommend a care plan.
- Number of sessions and appointment times will be determined. Sessions can be completed both in person and/or virtually.
- Depending on the outcome of your assessment, your specialist will write up their findings and care plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional who you choose.
- Fluid Health & Fitness, accepts all major insurance carriers with out-of-network coverage. If you do not have insurance we can offer you a self-pay rate.
Attending Your First Session:
- Your specialist will introduce your care plan. This includes your program overview, the therapeutic exercise protocols to be given, and the virtual resources you will have access to.
- You will be shown self administered mobility techniques, specific strength activation exercises, neuromuscular re-education drills, and strength progressions.
- Education will be given on how your posture and faulty movement patterns are linked to your injured areas, and how to rehabilitate your areas of crisis.